This is a list of the software projects I’ve made (that are available publicly). Aside from CU Buses, which is available for free on the App Store, they are all hosted on GitHub and released under free software licenses.
- Microformats2 on a Map
- Extracts microformats2-encoded locations from webpages and displays them on a map.
- CU Buses
- Real-time departure and navigation information for the CUMTD bus system in Champaign–Urbana, Illinois.
- Efficiently backs up the notes you’ve saved to Pinboard.
- Scans HTML files, finds all of the links, and reports any dead links or redirects it finds.
- Converts Google Chrome’s bookmarks and history to the standard HTML-ish bookmarks file format.
- Extracts all email addresses from the macOS address book.
- Converts your Pinboard bookmarks to the standard HTML-ish bookmarks file format.
- Exports notes from Vesper 2 as a folder of text files.
- A color scheme for Vim with colorful text on a light gray background.
- An adaptation of Jani Nurminen’s Zenburn color scheme for the macOS Terminal app.
Plugins for the Jekyll static site generator
- A filter to estimate how long a passage of text will take to read.
- A tag for inline syntax highlighting.
- A filter to make it easy to form correct plurals.
Widgets for the macOS Dashboard
Like Dashboard itself, these widgets are no longer supported.
- Real-time departure information for the CUMTD bus system in Champaign–Urbana, Illinois.
- Converts Esperanto text between the X-system and Unicode.
Libraries for Clojure
- Finds minimal hitting sets and set covers.
- Processes tasks in a queue, optionally pausing after each one.
- Counts ballots and determines the winner according to the Schulze voting method.
- Parses the property list (.plist) files that are ubiquitous on macOS.